The flake ice machines MAJA-RVH offer a wide choice of ice-producing units with ice output ranging from 250kg up to 12,000kg every 24 hours. Without condensing units, they are designed for integration in multi compressor refrigeration circuits, used by the meat and fish industry, in bakeries or supermarkets, but also in various non-food applications.
Hygienic, food-safe ice production
MAJA flake ice machines are labeled HY-GEN protected. This stands for excellent sanitary conditions:
- Easy access to cleaning relevant parts from all sides, without the use of tools
- Easily removable, round-shaped plastic water tank
- Water tank without built-in parts, angles, edges and screws, allowing easy and thorough cleaning
- Automatic water pipe rinsing after 24 hours without ice production
- Special hygiene advantages in accordance with the German drinking water regulations
- For connection to (separate) external refrigeration units or multi compressor refrigeration systems
- Designed for operation with fluorinated greenhouse gases R449A (GWP 1397); other refrigerants on demand
Easy operation – convenient ice handling
- Easy operation by control panel ON/OFF for remote operation
- Control panels with program functions are optionally available
- Reliable SPS control unit
- Solid machine structure, frame and housing in stainless steel
Wide range of accessories and options allow individual machine installation
Subframes, consoles for wall fixation, chutes, ice level sensors, ice transport and storage solutions, flake-ice silos, ice-batching solutions
Patented fully automatic self-cleaning system
MAJA-SCS for time savings and optimum hygiene safety by automating the cleaning process.
Ozone degermination system
Optimal hygiene conditions already in the water inlet
Control Panel Timer with timer function
Freely programmable ice production and cleaning cycles
External water pre-heater
For installation in the supply water circuit for ambient temperatures or water temperatures between +2°C and +5°C.
Suction line heat exchanger
For optimum working conditions and high efficiency, it is necessary to use a suction line heat exchanger.