The flake ice machines MAJA RVH-CO2 without condensing unit are designed for direct carbon dioxide operation with an R744 multi compressor refrigeration unit, for ecological and sustainable ice production projects.
Ice output 500kg-15,200kg/24h
Hygienic, food-safe ice production
MAJA flake ice machines are labeled HY-GEN protected. This stands for excellent sanitary conditions:
- Easy access to cleaning relevant parts from all sides without the use of tools
- Easily removable, round plastic water tank
- Water tank without built-in parts, angles, edges and screws allowing easy and thorough cleaning
- Automatic water pipe rinsing after 24 hours without ice production
- Special hygiene advantages in accordance with the German drinking water regulations
- Optimum energy efficiency and increased power density compared to traditional refrigerants. For example the R404A: the direct carbon dioxide operation brings more power density, thus increasing ice output by up to 30% compared with other machines of the same scale
- Electronic expansion valve for optimum evaporation efficiency
- Eco-friendly flake ice production and excellent ecological impact by using the natural refrigerant
- R744 (carbon dioxide/CO2) for flake ice production: ODP=0, GWP=1
- R744 consists of carbon and oxygen elements, which are natural parts of the atmosphere
- Installation conditions: subcritical R744 circuit HPmax=90bar, LPmax=28 bar. Other conditions on demand
- Evaporation pressure regulator to adapt the evaporation temperature to t0 = approximately -25°C
- Stop valve liquid line and suction line
- Pressure relief valve with interchangeable valve for maintenance
- If necessary an R744 gas detector can be added to the installation (depending on the local situation at the place of installation)
Easy operation for convenient ice handling
- Easy operation by Control Panel Touch with timer function for freely programmable production and cleaning cycles (with option MAJA-SCS)
- Solid machine structure, frame and housing in stainless steel
Patented fully-automatic self-cleaning system MAJA-SCS for time saving and optimum hygiene safety by automating the cleaning process.
Ozone degermination system for optimal hygiene conditions already in the water inlet.
Hybride solution RVH-CO2 HYBRID is ideal for customers who are interested in investing in an RVH-CO2 to operate with an existing R449A or R404A circuit as an interim solution until a final refit of the whole refrigeration system.
A wide range of accessories and options are available allowing for individual machine installation including subframes, consoles for wall fixation, chutes, ice level sensors, ice transport and storage solutions, flake ice silos and ice batching solutions.