Automatic Air Purger
The AUTO-PURGER is a totally automatic, electronically- controlled non condensible gas (air) refrigerant purger. for reducing condensing pressure.
What is Automatic Air Purger ?
Fully automatic gas purger for refrigeration plants. Maintains condensing temperature at nearly optimum operating conditions. Reduces the concentration of non-condensable gases to a negligible Percentage. No need separate refrigeration system. The AP1000 Air Purger is specifically designed to maintain the efficiency of an ammonia refrigeration plant by removing any air present in the refrigerant charge. This makes it possible to reduce plant operating budgets as well as limiting any risk of unintended of operating glitches and unscheduled downtime.
What is purging of air from refrigeration system?
Whether a system uses ammonia or a freon refrigerant, he heat transfer efficiency will greatly improve when the unwanted non condensable gas (or air), is removed. The process of removing the colorless, odorless air is called purging. This purging process has become increasingly automatic over time.
Where to Automatic Purge air ?
Purge point connections must be at places where air will collect. • Refrigerant gas enters a condenser at high velocity. By the time the gas reaches the far (and cool) end of the condenser, its velocity is virtually zero. This is where the air accumulates and where the purge point linking should be made. Likewise, the purge point connection at the receiver should be completed at a point furthest from the liquid inlet.
Type SGP – 2E
Automatic Gas For Refrigeration Plants Type SGP 2E. Type SGP – 2E Removes Non condensable gases / Air from refrigeration plants. Removes Non condensable gases / Air from refrigeration plants. Fully factory assembled unit. Can be recycled as multi point purger with MANIK make 'air purger controller' No need to install above condenser / receiver. Can be installed in plant room / ground level. All standard manik controls are externally installed, can be serviced / switched externally.
- Specification of Automatic Air Purger:
- Removes Non condensable gases / Air from refrigeration plants.
- Fully factory assembled unit.
- It can be used as multi point purger with MANIK make 'Air Purger Controller'.
- No need to install above condenser / receiver.
- Can be installed in plant room / ground level.
- All standard MANIK controls are externally set up, can be serviced / replaced externally.
- Advantages OF Automatic Air Purger:
- Fully automatic gas purger for refrigeration plants
- Automatic purger continually function to scavenge and remove air from System
- Maintains condensing temperature at nearly optimum operating conditions
- Reduces the concentration of non-condensable gases to a negligible Percentage
- No need of separate refrigeration system
- Eliminates the labour associated with personnel regularly removing air by manual operation
- Uses of Automatic Air Purger:
An AUTO-PURGER quickly and effectively removes all air from the system. Therefore, for every 10 psi (0.7 bar) decrease in condensing pressure resulting from the installation of an AUTO-PURGER there is approximately a 6% decrease in power consumption by the system.