The “WALLPAP” façade panel is the ideal solution for wall cladding. It is assembled longitudinally using a tongue and groove joint system produced in the shaping machine of the continuous production line, whose design hides the screws once installed.
They can also be used for all kind of constructions and industrial buildings, with smooth, ribbed and micro-profiled finishes available.
PRELACQUERED GALVANISED STEEL SHEET
- S220/S250 steel from Z140 to Z275, 0.4 – 0.7 mm thick
- EN 10346 for galvanised coating and EN 10169 for organic coatings
- White polyester lacquer, 25 µm
- Granite HDX Z275, 55 µm
- HPS 200 µm
- PVDF 33 y 55 µm
- PVC 100 y 200 µm
- PET 55 µm
- Standard coating: Pyrenees White 1006
- Other RAL colours on request